List Archives

RE: (no subject)

  • Subject: RE: (no subject)
  • From: steeevburt@ne...net
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:56:54 -0400

On the subject of XTC - have just scored the 30th Anniv. edition Old Grey
Whistle Test. Fabulous XTC performance. Andy Partridge had hair back then
you know. Little Feat & Talking Heads worth the purchase price alone -
£8.50 on ebay. Anybody under 30 out there, treat yourself and find out
what was going down in the 70/80's. You owe it to your musical education.

Steve B

"Miles Jackson" <Miles.Jackson@df...gsi.gov.uk> wrote:

>The Futureheads are a great young band, especially if you like your
>early period XTC.  And they do have the advantage of being a bit more
>likely to play live in the near future.  Actually, they're on tonight at
>the Garage.

>Franz ferdinand yes....but give me XTC, The Skids and Elvis Costello
>any
>day over the young pretenders to the Nu Wave crown.....

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.