List Archives

RE: FW: Welcome to the \"Blueplanes\" mailing list

  • Subject: RE: FW: Welcome to the \"Blueplanes\" mailing list
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:34:32 +0000

There are a fair few in Bristol (including me some of the time!), but people are spread across the UK, and there are some from the States and Europe too. There have been Scandinavian and Dutch members over in the UK for recent gigs as well. Committed folk one and all!

Will post more about Hazel's Cube gig nearer the time. In the meantime, put Saturday 3rd July in your diaries!

PV1