List Archives

Re: Re: Gerard! (Slight Return)

  • Subject: Re: Re: Gerard! (Slight Return)
  • From: "gordon" <dwilhelmi@ti...co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:16:29 +0100

I've never played Tombola like this before.
It's quite fun isn't it ?
On a more worrying note, I've got Newsnight Review on at the moment, and
Kirsty (Kiiiirstie!) has just mentioned that Randolph Hearst owned Art
Objects galore !
Surely there was only ONE, and anyway I wasn't aware of  a dodgy share
issue
in those days.
Nah!