List Archives

RE: Re: Gerard! (Slight Return)

  • Subject: RE: Re: Gerard! (Slight Return)
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:04:16 +0000

Perhaps you are thinking of The Bicycle Belles, an all-girl, Amazulu-esque band with 2 drummers and the sexiest marimba player in the northern hemisphere from the early 80's. The sleeve from their one and, sadly, only LP cover was a pastiche of Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls single cover, but with the naked cyclists, band excepted, all wrinkly old ladies.

PV1