List Archives

Re: Gerard! (Slight Return)

  • Subject: Re: Gerard! (Slight Return)
  • From: "Nick Walters" <nickw@bl...co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:57:44 +0100

The bicycle bell is - or rather should - be current. Every bike should have
one. Unmistakable sound! Before I had one I had to ask people to get out of
my (sometimes fucking) way, which never really worked.

A bike bell says, "Dring! Drinnng! Bike coming! Make way! Thank you!"

And sometimes, "Dring! Drinnng! Hello Gerard! When's the album coming out?
Thank you!"

NW 2