List Archives

Re: Fruit

  • Subject: Re: Fruit
  • From: "Jonathan" <jon@th...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:11:09 -0000

Did the Aeroplanes ever make an appearance on the (wonderful) "SnubTV" show
that ran on BBC2 for a couple of series in 89/90?
I can't remember for sure, but I vaguely recall seeing them on TV shortly
after the release of "Swagger", and I seem to remember that programme was
running at the time.

The House Of Love are a favourite of mine too.  I didn't get a chance to
see
them at any of their low-key gigs last year, but hopefully there will be
more...

Jonathan