List Archives

RE: Fruit

  • Subject: RE: Fruit
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paulvallis@ho...com>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:32:05 +0000

Please ignore, at least partially, my final nitpicking comment - the little symbols are against the tracks on the actual CD itself.  I didn't notice this as I was playing it at the time!  Still would have been nice to have them on the insert, so you didn't have to stop and eject the CD to find out when each song was from.

I think I must be getting old.  (a) not to have noticed that before, and (b) to be complaining about it.

PV1