List Archives

Re: Blue Aeroplanes gig in Shropshire

  • Subject: Re: Blue Aeroplanes gig in Shropshire
  • From: Steve Thomas <planesmail@st...net>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:40:02 -0800

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:41:19PM -0000, Richmond Michael is rumored to
have said:

> Attached (hopefully) are some photos from the Fiddlers gig.  Once again

I didn't want anyone's mailbox to overflow because of the attachments, so
I stripped them and posted them online.

http://blueplanes.sthomas.net/pics/Michael.Richmond/2003-12-08/index.html

Steve

--
"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book - I'll waste no time reading
it."