List Archives

Any good clubs?

  • Subject: Any good clubs?
  • From: "Woody" <star_rover_uk@ya...co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:08:20 -0000

Hi all,

This is my first try at a mailing list thingy..........3 of us coming down
from Manchester/Wigan for hopefully a great night. Seen Langley and the
boys twice before and can't wait for this, nothing comes close to the guys
when they are on form. How strong are these rumours about Angelo turning
up, the more guitars the better!!

Anyway, anyone know of any good clubs for after show freak out?

See you all there, Woody

---