List Archives

RE: A gig at last

  • Subject: RE: A gig at last
  • From: Philip Hendry <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:36:46 +0100

The Chameleons are great...shame about using their rasta drug supplier as a
rapper on some new songs though.....now we know where the inspiration for
'mad jack' came from....hope you weren't a 'Soul in Isolation' saw them in
England a few months ago.....they blew me away too.

BBCi at http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
signify your consent to this.