List Archives

Re: A gig at last

  • Subject: Re: A gig at last
  • From: Jonathan Furner <jfurner@uc...edu>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 14:32:53 -0700

Apparently the BAs are playing on Friday, November 29, 2002, at the
Fiddlers, Willway Street, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4BG, tel: 0117 987 3403.
Doors open 7.30pm, tickets 7 quid in advance, 8 on the door. See
http://www.fiddlers.co.uk/.

Hope it's good ... I'm coming back to England for Christmas but this is
three weeks too early for me

--Jonathan