List Archives

RE: December gigs?

  • Subject: RE: December gigs?
  • From: "CULLUM, David" <dcullum@gl...gov.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:06:53 -0000

rec'd okay here Austen....

atb

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Dack, Austen [mailto:Austen.Dack@ec...co.uk]
Sent: 13 December 2001 13:54
To: Unlisted-recipients
Subject: RE: [blueplanes] December gigs?

as ever my note was ignored, am i not on the loop?
aus

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended
for the addressee only.
If you are not the named addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any
action in reliance of this transmission and you should notify us as soon
as possible.
This e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free from viruses but
it is your responsibility to carry out all necessary virus checks and
Gloucestershire County Council accepts no liability in connection
therewith.