List Archives

RE: please listen to us Carolyn

  • Subject: RE: please listen to us Carolyn
  • From: "Steve Thomas" <sthomas@ap...com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:16:47 -0800

too late.. I already removed her...

---

You've been removed from the 'blueplanes' mailing list.

Next time you receive an unwanted list-generated message (from any mailing
list that you've joined), please take a moment to check the bottom of the
message for unsubscription instructions, or even better, refer to the
welcome message you were sent (and asked to keep for future reference) when
you subscribed. Almost all mailing lists provide this information, and it's
quite a distraction for those of us that maintain mailing lists in our
spare
(haha) time to have to manually remove someone that's too lazy to read the
instructions.

Steve