List Archives

The story of the Blue Aeroplanes

  • Subject: The story of the Blue Aeroplanes
  • From: "Nick White" <nicholas_d_white@ho...com>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:01:20

I was having a clearout the other day and I found issues 1 and 2 of the Blue Aeroplanes official information service from many years ago. These included an early history of the Blue Aeroplanes, written by Gerard. I've posted copies at the following website for those who may be interested. If anyone has a continuation of the official story please let me know.

www.geocities.com/magichats/BlueAeroplanes

They're scanned copies, so you have to be patient as they take a while to appear. These pages take up quite a lot of space on my website (which exists for the purpose of my travel writing) so they'll only be there for a week or two. Have a look while you can!

Nick