List Archives

RE: Record Player + other hard to get BAs material?

  • Subject: RE: Record Player + other hard to get BAs material?
  • From: "Dave Ungar" <verbal.kint@ly...com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:46:40 -0500

 ......any chance of a track listing ?....

Paper Plane
Here Comes the Queen
Spiky Young Iconoclast
10000 Miles
New Caucasian Maps
Seymour's Brother Considered as a Drug
Had It All, Lost It ... Gone
Art Star
Wising Up
Hush (The Deep Purple song)/ Deep Blue Sea
X Celebrity
I Need

(I got my copy from Tower.co.uk - $16.22 US)

--

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.