List Archives

Re: Record Player

  • Subject: Re: Record Player
  • From: "Nathaniel Mumford" <nathaniel.mumford@no...com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:53:58 +0100

RE: [blueplanes] Record PlayerIs it me or has 'Beautiful Is' not been
knocking around for several years now without ever making it onto an
album? I'm sure it was played at the T & C Club ages ago, about the time
they were playing bad moon rising?

In which case is there a huge bank of aeroplanes songs dating from the
mid-90s just waiting to be recorded/released?