List Archives

Re: FW: Gerard Gig

  • Subject: Re: FW: Gerard Gig
  • From: "MikeG" <mikeg@si...com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:11:20 +0100

RE: [blueplanes] FW: Gerard GigThe japanese have a word 'nomu' which means
communication through drink.It extolls the virtue of such communication
and also forgives the communicator small errors of judgement whilst under
the influence.... a fine concept!!

taken in this spirit (ha ha) then most of my music fan life has been spent
in happy nomunication

looking forward to more tonight!!

MG