List Archives

Re: What of Steve Bush?

  • Subject: Re: What of Steve Bush?
  • From: "Simon Williams" <Simon.T.Williams@bt...com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:36:34 +0100

Dave,

Steve Bush started on the local Bristol Music scene around the same time as
the Art Objects (Gerards first band) and is an old friend of Gerard & Ann.
This would be around 1978/79.  He had a group called Essential Bop.  Has
lived in London and now Bristol.  He has been recording for the last year
or
so and this sounds like the results.

Regards

Simon Williams