List Archives

Re: Animals That Swim (BA-like bands)

  • Subject: Re: Animals That Swim (BA-like bands)
  • From: "martyn owen" <martyn@da...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:00:40 +0100

ATS - superb band -there is a website connected to the site for their old
label Elemental but is a bit esoteric and refers only to their previous
album 'I was the king..' I think I have most of their singles and all three
albums, which I can tape but  I think most of their output is available on
the GEMM music site, as with a good deal of BAs stuff.All three albums are
excellent.
 I've struggled so far to find a copy of Gerard's album in the shops - does
anyone know where I can get this?