List Archives

Re: Aeroplanes news!

  • Subject: Re: Aeroplanes news!
  • From: "Chris Carley" <chris.carley@th...co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 09:38:18 -0700

Talking of camper vans, my 1982 blue FIAT 900E camper is up for sale. This
is a rare vehicle in superb condition, 61500miles, 12 months MOT, 3 Months
Tax, 3 berth, fridge, cooker, sink, surf rack. I've advertised it for
£1350,
but hey I'd be happy to negotiate with a blue aeroplanes fan!
I live in Lymington (nr Southampton) at the moment - send me an e-mail to
chris.carley@th...co.uk if you are interested.

Chris