List Archives

Now there's a thought

  • Subject: Now there's a thought
  • From: "Paul Vearncombe" <Paul@Ve...freeserve.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:37:47 -0700

Since The The have come up in conversation I've had a stupid thought.
Matt Johnson's original 1980
album "Burning Blue Soul" was released on CD a couple of years ago under
the banner of The The.
Fair enough.  Wouldn't it be nice if the Art Objects 1981 album "Bagpipe
Music" was released on CD, perhaps under the banner of the Blue
Aeroplanes?  Surely a self financed CD sold at gigs, like "Bop Art", would
go down well with us fans?  And maybe make a few quid for Gerard.  I
wonder what the man would say to the idea.

PV