List Archives

Tour News

  • Subject: Tour News
  • From: "Hans Degrauwe" <Hans.Degrauwe@ad...be>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 01:27:08 -0700

Hi there,

I went yesterday to the Blue Aeroplanes gig in Antwerp.  They were the
support for 'My morning Jacket'.
I thought you would wonder how good the gig was.... ???
Well in fact...
There were no Aeroplanes at all.
So I specially went to that show because I had seen on the site of the
venue
they (The B A's)would be the support.  A friend of mine came along and was
quite interested in My Morning... as well, since there are a lot of
positive
critics about them here in Belgium....

At the venue the guy in charge of the tickets told me that the concert of
the BA's had never been confirmed and that there was no chance that this
announcement (BA's as support) had been on the internet...
I was quite angry, you understand ...?

So I hope to catch them up the next time...

No need to tell that this news ruined my whole evening and that I didn't
like the other concert neither....

Hans.

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.