List Archives

Re: Tour News

  • Subject: Re: Tour News
  • From: "Hein Hurkmans" <viewblue@xs...nl>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:53:19 -0700

Yes, the BA's are definitely confirmed to play the Paradiso
in my hometown Amsterdam. In fact, they will not be playing in the main
hall, but "upstairs" at the Paradiso (capacity +/- 300 people). So Wojtek,
if he's coming, will probably be doing most of his  "thing" off-stage like
at the Folk House.
The sale of advance tickets will start on May 4, so if any people from
abroad are interested to come over and need tickets, just let me know!
Entrance fee only f 15,- (about 4 pounds).