List Archives

RE: new member

  • Subject: RE: new member
  • From: "Savage Jonesy" <jonesy@po...com>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 10:11:15 -0700

Welcome Kathy!

Yes! the Aeroplanes ARE something really good! My suggestion is to find
a copy of 'Swagger', and listen to it all the way through, uninterrupted,
and as loud as you can take it. You should be pretty well hooked after
that. :)

Also, take a look at some of the magazine articles and reviews on the
'net - you'll find most of them extremely favorable, with some good
descriptions of their musical style.

Steve

ah, ok, thanx! i might try it! hehe!
but i hope you don't mind if i tell my neighbours that it's all your fault
when i listen to it too loud! :p
are there any more websites about them, or only this one? i looked for
their
band name on yahoo! but all i could get was this site!

kathy

***i believe in love surviving death into eternity - "affirmation" (savage
garden)***