List Archives

Re: Weird Shit (reprise)

  • Subject: Re: Weird Shit (reprise)
  • From: "Phill Merchant" <phillmerchant@ho...com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 23:02:34 -0700

Mr Ungar and my transatlantic chums,

>So what ever happened to the 'Wierd-Shit' tape tree?  Does anyone in the
US
>have a copy that they will make for me?  I will make four copies and pass
>them on.  (Please email me off-list.)
>
>If you are from UK and wouldn't mind sending me one - I can trade some
live
>Jazz Butcher or Go Betweens ... - huh? huh?

As an owner of the Weird Shit tape I sent copies to a couple of people in
the UK, and I believe they distributed the marvellous item further. I also
did another copy which I sent (some time ago) to Kate in the US, who had
made some foolhardy pledge to spread it far and wide on those shores. Now
you come to mention it, I`m pretty curious myself as to whether she got it
or not. If not, then I`m afraid you`ll have to see if you can negotiate
with
someone else in the UK - I haven`t got access to taping equipment here in
Slovakia....
And whatever happened to Kate, anyway............?