List Archives

Re: Weird Shit

  • Subject: Re: Weird Shit
  • From: "Katrina " <xxxxx@us...net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:12:41 -0700

Thanks Paul,

    That's very sweet of you.  However, Kate is sending me a copy.

    Regards,

    Katrina.

    P.S., I have a copy of some Art Objects stuff (on tape) that was
sent to me by Nora.  It was very, very....ordinary :)  If anybody wants
a copy, send me an e-mail: xxxxx@us...net.  It may take me 3 or 4
weeks, but I will get around to it.

    P.P.S., Damien - your chrissy pressy is sitting in my front room
waiting to be posted, I should get to the post office next week.   I
hope that you haven't changed address...

--
"Does anybody ever vanish with a trace?"

begin:vcard
n:;Katrina
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;;;Colorado;;USA