List Archives

Re: Blue Aeroplanes Digest for 12:01AM, July 13, 2000

  • Subject: Re: Blue Aeroplanes Digest for 12:01AM, July 13, 2000
  • From: "Katrina " <xxxxx@us...net>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:17:28 -0700

Me, me me.  Can somebody make an MP3 of the tracks mentioned below?

Katrina.

Nick White wrote:

> At Ashton Court they were selling a £6 CD called Avon Scrawling which
> featured 14 Bristol artists.  Gerard has a song on there called "I need"
and
> Rodney has a song called "Whistling in the dark" or something like that.
> Both feature well known aeroplanes playing on them, especially Max.
> Gerard's song strolls along nicely - good vibe but not much tune to
speak
> of;  Rodney's song will be on Little Paradise and is a fine tune.
>
> But if anyone's got the CD, track 1 (by a band I've never heard of
called
> Keyop) "We hate Andrew song" is just fantastic - like a cross between
> Radiohead and Portishead with a wacky speeded up middle section.
Bristol

--

Katrina.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets
fall
under the ruthless domination of our solar system. - Jack Handey

begin:vcard
n:;Katrina
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;;;Colorado;;USA