List Archives

hello back

  • Subject: hello back
  • From: "Paulo Matins" <cure@ne...pt>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:54:37 -0700

hello ana

Were i was born the citys name is Guimareas this was the first capital of
Portugal many tourist come to visit the Castle and the old houses around
here or in the center of the City .But i live in a vuillage his name is
Infias we have some very old houses to  and in the nabouhr City  Vizela
you
can see a Romish Brigde .Up here we have beteuful Lakes were you can Bath
if
you like .the poeple here is were caind and helpfull simple very nice.

Now to me my name is Martinho Martins im 20  and study marketing .and no
im
very because i have some offers for my football carrer so im study some
clubs and project with my manager it a yery hard time now because its
importand for my future and i dont want to maje a error:

Next time i send you poem because they are very long you now.So i wnat to
now more about Plnish history please write me somthing about it and about
the history of your town.and what atre the main atraction in your Town.

If you have more qusetions ask me please .

Your Loving Friend Martinho Martins

PS:  I wish you kuck for that sit i pray for you

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.