List Archives

RE: the 2000 album

  • Subject: RE: the 2000 album
  • From: "Sieler, Zeno H" <Zeno.Sieler@PS...Boeing.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:42:50 -0700

The new Blue Aeroplanes double CD, Cavaliers, is now out on
Swarffinger/Art Star, distributed by Cargo UK.

If you live in the US, you can get a copy by sending a check for $16
postpaid, payable to Nora K. Horsfall, to:

Nora K. Horsfall
935 Park Avenue
West Mifflin, PA 15122

(Note: as of 9/16/00, I only have three copies left, so please email me
and get me to hold one for you BEFORE
you send any money! --Nora)

DISC ONE

Cavaliers (parts 1-12)

DISC TWO

1. Jazz Baby
2. Get Out!
3. Top of the Pops
4. Star-Cross'd
5. Ghosts
6. Here Comes the Queen
7. Smiler with the Knyf
8. Roundheads

Gerard Langley - vocals, fx, walkman, handclaps
Andy Allan - piano
Joe Allen - bass
Rodney Allen - vocals, guitar, backing vocals
Bob Bradley - guitar
Angelo Bruschini - guitar, banjimer
Steve Bush - backing vocals
Rob David - drums
Pat Fish - organ
Ian Kearey - guitar, slide guitar, bass
Sheldon King - banjo, balalaika
Jake Kyle - guitar, bass
John Langley - percussion, drums
Baz Larder - bass, backing vocals
Dawn Larder - guitar, backing vocals, vocals
Joff Lowson - banjo, mandolin
Andy McCreeth - bass
Shaun McCrindle - guitar, backing vocals
Paul Mulreany - guitar, drums, backing vocals
Anna Naylor - violin
Dave Newton - "leslie" guitar
Max Noble - guitar, fx
Andy Sheppard - saxophone
Calvin Talbot - guitars, fx, violin, handclaps, mandola
Jesse D Vernon - handclaps, piano, lead violin
Paul Wigens - percussion, drums, handclaps, violin, synthesizer
Marcus Williams - bass

Mr.SielerGraphic Designer
&425.342.0305*zeno.sieler@PSS,boeing.com*

---