List Archives

RE: the 2000 album

  • Subject: RE: the 2000 album
  • From: "Philip Hendry" <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:59:00 -0700

The BAs a bit like the Labour Party - long on promises -short on
delivery -
perhaps we could all have a whip round to buy Gerard and the boys some
studio time....what do they all do when they're not in the band...I see
gerard as a bokshop owner myself, Rodders as a scooter pizza delivery
boy......

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it
in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this
message may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC,
unless specifically stated.

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.