List Archives

RE: the 2000 album

  • Subject: RE: the 2000 album
  • From: "Ewan Milne" <ewanmilne@ho...com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:26:50 -0700

>The new Blue Aeroplanes double CD, Cavaliers

Oh, *that* one! Sorry, I was getting my hopes up that someone had
heard an advance tape of the "proper" new LP that Gerard kept
promising would appear this year. Anyone have any news on this?

Well, I haven't given Cavaliers much of a listen for the last few
months to be honest, last time was after the Ashton Court show in
the summer I think. I like Cavaliers itself, and Roundheads, the
rest I could probably do without. It feels like a bit of an oddity,
and I hope that the chaps do get the "new" LP out, firstly 'cause
some of the new material they've been playing live is excellent, and
secondly so that Cavaliers doesn't mark the end of their recording
career. More of a whimper than a bang.....

http://profiles.msn.com.

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.