List Archives

Dickhead (Re: Vacation)

  • Subject: Dickhead (Re: Vacation)
  • From: "Andrew Luke" <andrew.trs2@bu...com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:50:10 -0700

Heh. Just found both.
Wha are they going to do with me?
Hope those of you goiing to the Bristol or Borderline gigs enjoy
yourselves. Perhaps i'll join you.
Be well
Andrew

information from, not one of you has been a dickhead, unless thats meant
as a compliment to one's detective investigative like skills, in which
case you all are.

> I really don't have the time to trawl through dozens of short mails from
this list, and I'll be unsubscribing from the list in a week or two.

> I really wouuld like to find out more about the planes and discuss
themes aand stuff with appreciiators. Are any of you people members of, or
can recommend a partiicularly good Blue Aeroplanes site? Preferably
something with a message board or forum and somewhere carrying updates on
gigs and releases?

> Be well
> Andrew Luke
> andrew.trs2@bu...com