List Archives

Re: Swagger

  • Subject: Re: Swagger
  • From: "Paul Vallis" <paul@bo...madasafish.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 14:33:04 -0700

Re:  The Soft Boys' Underwater Moonlight re-release.

Fab news!  Its one of the best albums I own.  I've got the Glass Fish
re-release with all the extra tracks (as well as a crackly old vinyl
copy),
so as long as its not the same extra stuff on the 2nd CD then I'll
definately buy one.  I took a trip up from Bristol to Oxford a few weeks
ago
to see Hitchcock at The Point, which was a really good gig, although not
quite as good as the amazing set he played at the Fleece earlier this
year.

I haven't really got into Wierd Shit yet.  Like a lot of these outtakes
complilations its a bit patchy, but it has its moments.  I shall
persevere...

Paul