List Archives

RE: T shirts

  • Subject: RE: T shirts
  • From: "Jof Powell" <jof@ya...com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:21:29 -0700

Me too, me too!

I've never even seen an example of this legendary t-shirt.  Could
someone who's got one put a picture of it on the web somewhere, so I
could at least be properly envious!

Jof

PS what happened to Gerard's Oxford gig? - it's Medal that night now!

--- Philip Hendry <philip.hendry@bb...co.uk> wrote: > probably too cool
to wear.....I still want a 'are you now or have you

=====