List Archives

Died Pretty..no BA content

  • Subject: Died Pretty..no BA content
  • From: "Sieler, Zeno H" <Zeno.Sieler@PS...Boeing.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:22:57 -0700

true story, a good indicator would be the $1.99 cut outbin
price indicates the latter works....IMHO the best was the one
with a redish cover and a photo of a series of phone stations...
had a tune called Ambergris(sp)?....ep may have been titled
Next to Nothing....it appears the just last year released a best
of outta aussieland.....
(on vinyl relegated to the basement til such time I can spring
for a turntable)......Fill Dirt was a gem as well.
Zeno

> Remember when purchasing any Died Pretty, only purchase the old stuff as
the
> new stuff was like the cult in 1989.  Don't buy it.  Old stuff was
classic.

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.