List Archives

RE: RE: Various things

  • Subject: RE: RE: Various things
  • From: "Dave Ungar" <verbal.kint@ly...com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:30:16 -0700

I agree that we can/should have other discussions going on - but
maybe people can try to get all of their thoughts into one email,
instead of posting five in a row.  (We can have multiple subjects
in a single message.)  All of this activity is great, and I hope
it continues - but it was a bit overwhelming yesterday.

Thanks.  Carry on.  Just to show that I like reading all of the
email, I'll give you a topic: What are the coolest, most inspirational,
most insipid, funniest, and most profound BA lyrics?  (that's 5
items - not one item that meets all 5 criteria.)

-Dave

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

---
The Blue Aeroplanes mailing list.